Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Law of Attraction Handbook - Chapter 2 – Part 3 - Positive Outcomes

3/ See your desire in only terms of a positive outcome, even if this outcome seems impossible or illogical.


Most of us restrict what we receive because we base our expectations of the future, upon the experiences we have had in the past. These are the negative rules that we create about ourselves discussed in part 2 and represent the framework of thoughts that define who we are. If you watch your thoughts closely, you will find all manner of self imposed law that determine what we experience in our lives.

“I’m never going to have…”
“Those things never happen to me!”
“We never have enough money.”
“I’ll never get a new car.”
“All I seem to get is bills.”
“Bad things always happen to me.”
“ I’m always sick.”
“I’m never any good at school.”
“I never meet great guys/girls.”
“I always receive bills at the wrong time so I can’t spend money on what I want.”
“I never get promoted at work.”

These thoughts give resistance to the receiving of your desires as all your thoughts must be alignment with the expectation that you WILL receive your desire. These types of thoughts are in conflict with positive creation and therefore hold you from your desires.

To counter this we must monitor our feelings to ensure we are creating positively and develop positive rules for yourself.

“ Great things always happen to me.”
“I always have enough money to live the life I choose.”
“I always get a new car every 3 years.”
“I am always able to cover my bills.”
“I am fit and healthy and living an active life.”
“I always get good marks at school.”
“I am always meeting fabulous people.”
“I am frequently offered promotions at work.”

As we monitor our feelings we should replace the negative with positive thoughts, always looking to promote a better feeling. As we move more and more towards things that make us feel better, the conditions in our physical lives will improve.

It also important to see our desires in the most optimistic of terms. Eliminate physical conditionality from your thoughts of creation. Your thoughts should feel light, positive and uplifting. Free from the heaviness of everyday life. The phrase “Dare to dream” comes to mind. Focus on the very positive outcomes of your creating and become friends with the feelings that you would experience if desires already existing. Close your eyes and examine where in the body and what sort of feeling you are experiencing.

Hunt out any little niggles of negativity. You would be surprised how may little bits of negativity we carry around in our everyday lives. They are an underlying tone of our lives and we should seek to move them on and replace them with positive thoughts, which will move our life to a better place where we can receive our desires.

Positive thoughts and feelings, even the face of duress is our aim.

I will explore this further.



No comments:

Post a Comment