Thursday, May 27, 2010

Law of Attraction Handbook - Chapter 6 - Positive Outcomes - Turbo Charge Your Life










Chapter 6 - Positive Outcomes - Turbo Charge Your Life

As the LOA dictates that "like attracts like" then it follows that if we see our desires only in terms of positive outcomes then this is what we attract to our lives.

To monitor every thought and censor them to ensure that they are only positive nature is virtually an impossible task. Try it and see! So using our feelings as a compass we can ensure that the direction of our thoughts are generally positive. If we are feeling good and positive then we are vibrating in the direction of desires.

The Law of Attraction does not differentiate between the vibrations we generate as we live our lives and those thoughts that we imagine in our minds. So the LOA is in play equally for all those thoughts and feelings that we generate as we experience not having enough money to meet our monthly bills and those you might create with your imagine as you see yourself with an abundant bank account, with plenty of money to do the things in life we desire.

So as we use the 3 Phases of Creation to wind up our positive vibrations to manifest our desires we need to be aware of the direction that internal compass, that is our feelings, is pointing.

As we experience tinges of lack or fear of the consequences of not paying our bills, we need to reach for a thought that will hold us in a positive place.

"I intend to be positive."
"I intend to be prosperous and abundant"
"I intend to have a great month."
"I intend to be joyful"

"I expect large sums of money."
"I expect fun things in my life."
"I expect wealth."

"I am having an awesome year."
"I have $10000 in my bank account."
"I am joyful"

Build those vibrations and release them to the divine!

They don't need to be at the forefront of your thoughts all the time. Maintaining the positive feeling is the most important thing.

The problem is, worry and fear for the future are long held habits for most of us. Part of this maybe our natural physiology is for fight or flight. That is, in times of threat or danger our body prepares to fight the threat or flee it. Not many of us face the life threatening situations that these reflexes originally protected us from, but the physiology is hardwired into us and so in our modern lives in stressful circumstances, we experience the necessarily pessimistic view that avoiding a threat requires. So it may seem a difficult task to maintain positive feelings when experiencing waves of negative feelings,as we slip into thoughts of consequence of doubt.

Acknowledge the feeling. Choose a new thought.

"I intend to be calm and confident."

Stand In the moment. Is the world going to end now? No. Am I safe? Yes. Am I ok? Yes

"I expect good things in my life!"

I expect prosperity. I expect to meet great people. I expect great life experiences.

Can good things come to me? Yes!

" I am having a great day!"

"I am enjoying the people I am meeting. I am calm and confident. I am prosperous and abundant. I am having a great day in a great year."

These thoughts don't have to reflect the experience you're having now. They should reflect the experiences that you want to have.

It maybe difficult to adjust to this initially as our natural response is to address the physical reality that is confronting us. It may generate further fear that you're not addressing the here and now. Faith in the LOA to deliver your desires is required.

This requires practice and persistence. Falling into negative thoughts in times of stress is usually a well engrained habit that will take time to change. But persistence will be rewarded. As the balance of vibrations that you are generating move towards those that are deliberate and positive, away from the de-fault and negative, positive feelings and wellness will become the natural tone of your life. As positive thoughts and experiences build on positive, good experiences follows great, in an ever increasing spiral of positive energy, it is possible to "turbo charge" your life as a cascade of fulfillment brings a joyful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment