Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Getting a Job with the LOA - Part 2

Well  it's been three weeks since I was advised that I am to be made redudnant. A lot has happened in this 3 weeks. We closed the store on 19/0812 and then spent the next 5 days stripping all the stock and displays out of the store. A very sad process.

Many of my colleagues have secured jobs with the same retailer, most having to accept less conditions and rates of pay. Over the last week it was not easy to descend into a state of panic because I still haven't secured employment yet. The nicest thing has been that 2 people advised me of an opportunity or proposed me to prospective employers. The flow seems right and I am currently waiting to hear if I will receive an offer, after an interview at a company that feels a good fit. The other position is with a major company and their processes are creeping along at snails pace and so I am having to maintain my patience.

The amazing thing is that since the weekend I have felt calm, positive and happy. I have really enjoyed this experience but at times there is a little nagging voice of the rational mind, that I should be overcome by fear and in a total state of panic as I am  about to become unemployed with little security.

In spite of this I have been able to maintain an expectation that good things will come from this circmsatnce. The weirdest thing about this is, that after a couple of years of feeling stuck in my job , I now feel liberated. All the pushing and resistance against that job is gone and now I feel in the flow to a great new role and positive outcomes in my life.

For me this is the key to using the Law of Attraction in our lives. 

Stop pushing and resisting. Allow positivity into your life. Maintain confidence in you ability to manage, cope, live through what might seem an ordeal. Confidence is the expectation of success and so if you can maintain your confidence, the Law of Attraction will respond. This can require courage and overcome of negative, engrained thought patterns but the reward will be the life you desire.


If you would like to read more about the Law Of Attraction and my dynamic creation system, "Three Phases of Creation", go to my web site:

No comments:

Post a Comment