Sunday, January 9, 2011

Achieving Vibrational Alignment To Receive Through The Law Of Attraction

It is easy to see that I have been ignoring this blog recently. Focussed on a E-book available at www.practicalattraction.com.au. But ihave noticed there is/are people regularly logging here and so I will once again try and reguarly post new material here. So here goes....

This article is more a question than an attempt to give answers.

A long time practitioner of meditation who takes time every morning to enjoy the deep relaxation and stress relieving benefits it gives. Recently I have had some new and interesting experiences which makes me wonder if other people have had similar experiences.

Suffering from, at times overwhelming fear, of impending doom from a financial situation which is not the best, I recently extended the length of my meditation to about thirty minutes, having usually grabbed a quick 20 minutes most mornings, With the extra time a very interesting thing happened. The calm and wellbeing I experienced in the past, greatly increased and I found I would reach a point where this went from a general state of feeling good to a tingling feeling throughout my body. I could feel this sensation in every cell of my body. A most amazing feeling!

At this time I also experienced an improvement in my daily life. A salesman by profession, I have been applying the principles of the Law of Attraction, in a quest to improve my results. I have had some success at times, with great sales appearing out of nowhere, but I have struggled with consistency, as I sometimes found it hard to stay in alignment with the thought and vibration of sales success. Now, I find that I have sort of memorised this vibration and am to able to attain and maintain this more readily.

So I began hypothesizing what this maybe. It seem I have reached of some sort of vibrational alignment. Is this the "Vortex" the Esther Hicks and Abraham speak of? The place of vibrational alignment where what is asked for is given and received? I hope so. My optimism and expectation that my financial position has improved and I have great belief that all will be well.

A while a go I received the flash of an idea which I call the "Three Phases of Creation". This is a process you can use daily to initiate and build the vibrations of the things you desire. I have used my time in the sales position I currently hold as a sort laboratory in the development of this idea and it seems the result are coming to bare. I am experiencing really positive feelings and having real life experiences.

If you would like to learn more about creating your desires through "The Law Of Attraction" and the "Three Phases of Creation, visit my web site: http://www.practicalattraction.com.au

Graham Trembath has been seeking to live a better life through enlightenment and spirituality for over 25 years and feels compelled to share his ideas and concepts to share the fruits of his journey so far.

If you would like learn more about Esther Hicks and Abraham and "The Vortex", visit: http://www.abraham-hicks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment