Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Feelings and The Law of Attraction


It is in interesting experiment to notice the feelings that you regularly feel when you are under pressure, having difficulty with others or experiencing lack of prosperity. Move to a better level of expectation in these circumstances and your life can only improve. By becoming familiar with you feelings we can then change our feelings by improving our expectancy and our therefore our life. Most of us travel through life with scant regard for what we actually feel. Life is dominated by a bombardment of stimuli, information, conflict and daily stress. True familiarity with your feelings requires some quiet time and reflection, but once mastered your feelings can your compass in life, directing you to good times and happiness.

I wrote this in the last blog and it has become a focus for me the last few days. Often when we are trying to change our life by changing our dominant thoughts,but our ingrained thoughts and feelings from our old behaviours, have a way of sneaking into our consciousness and before you know it your back into you old modes behaviour.

For me it's what I call my "little boy"  who rears his ugly head. When faced with adversity he gives up easily and whinges how hard things are and carries on about how easy it is for others with their natural ability and good things always happen to them, but its always a struggle for me and I never win.............. on and on.As you can see it is pervasively negative and it has taken me a long tome to work out how destructive this is and has been.

These ingrained thought patterns is different in all of us but of course the text is different for all of us and even is even profoundly positive in some people, but they're not usually the ones seeking profound change in their lives. But a key skill to achieve is to recognise when these thoughts and feeling are sneaking up and understand that often the text of the narration is patently false and just a learnt response that has evolved as you have been challenged in you life. 

I found that by a taking a few seconds to stop and make a check of my feelings when I start to feel bad in situations of stress or duress, I have learnt to recognise the "little boy". For me the feelings resides in the sola plexus or third chakras and I have now got to the point that I know that it is sitting there. Often I have used the Sedona Method to release it,(Link to:http://lawofattractionhandbook.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/easy-sedona-method.html) which is often effective. also recently I have found that I can question this often illogical fear. The key here is that the tone of the thoughts is pervasively pessimistic and by making a more positive thought I can overcome its negativity and move forward in my life.

So when fear overwhelms I question myself:

"If this disaster occurs can I manage the outcome? Am I confident enough in my own ability and strength to live through what ever it is and accept all outcomes?"

So far I have been able to say yes each time and is a great inoculation against the creep of fear which puts in a place of feeling better and as the Law of Attraction returns "like with like" I am position of receiving more positive outcomes rather than the never ending negativity that the "Little boy" has brought my life.




If you would like to read about my dynamic creation system, "Three Phases of Creation", go to my web site:

No comments:

Post a Comment